Corporate Social Responsibility New Global Cooperation between CSR Accreditation and GGI
GGI has proven to be more than an alliance of professional service firms: it is a strong global community. As such, GGI is pleased to announce its cooperation with CSR Accreditation, one of the leading Corporate Social Responsibility Accreditation institutions worldwide.
GGI commits to strengthen and to continuously improve its Corporate Social Responsibility for the future of its member firms, their clients and all people directly or indirectly involved.
About CSR Accreditation
CSR Accreditation was founded in 2018 by Richard Collins, a determined advocate of CSR following a holistic approach. It is now more important than ever to show that we are doing everything we can to improve the world for future generations, by reducing the negative impact we have on the environment and by building a better and cohesive society. It is amazing what many of us are already doing that we don’t talk about.
CSR-Accreditation provides the perfect opportunity for all GGI members and their clients to tell their positive story. CRSA will assist GGI members in various ways.
- To Inspire: To challenge the ordinary - advocating the dynamic and innovative delivery of CSR solutions. To continuously innovate by listening, watching and learning.
- To Encourage: To advocate the clear benefits to society of a robust CSR policy for all organisations and businesses.
- To Respect: To involve and respect all organisations and individuals who are open to new ideas and want to improve the working and living environment for their colleagues and communities.
- To Be Trustworthy: To be open in our working, building confidence and trust in our services and products. To be honest with everyone.
The CSRA Mission
- To promote the importance of Social Responsibility through the recognition and promotion of innovation and best practice.
- To educate organisations and stakeholders in the positive business benefits of effective Social Responsibility policy and the wider benefits to individuals and communities.
- To inspire organisations to be a positive force in all their interactions with colleagues, clients, customers and society at large.
CSRA has a broad track record in assisting firms to identify CSR opportunities, in accrediting firms for their CSR efforts and in providing the necessary guidance and reporting to improve the positive image throughout the entire firm and their client base.
Published: GGI Insider, No. 116, November 2021